This year Nathan's birthday was on Memorial Day. We had planned on going camping but it was cold and rainy that weekend. We were able to go into the canyon on Monday and have a picnic with Grandma, Grandpa and cousin Rylie. Nathan enjoyed opening his presents and eating his cake. I asked him for days what kind of cake he wanted, Cars, Monster truck etc. He insisted on having a doggy cake. I did my best, without having any of my equipment. Nate thought it was pretty cool!
The weekend after his birthday we were able to go camping in the Sawtooth Mountains by Sun Valley with Grandma and Grandpa in their tent trailer. Robby loved it so much! Bedtime however was a nightmare for Nathan!
While camping we took a little trip to Custer and old ghost town. I had been there before with my parents, so it was fun to take Johnny there. Custer has a lot of old buildings left.
The best part of camping....the smore's! Nathan grabbed the marshmallow out and got it all over. He had fun and dad had fun cleaning it up too!!
1 comment:
I need a up date
Post a Comment