Incase you couldn't see it, he has two clip on ties on his hip in this picture. He thought it was so great that we would take a picture of it.
Did you notice the cowboy boots?! He still has to wear cowboy boots, hat and "Cowboy Pants" (jeans) all the time since he was Woody for Halloween!
Here he is sporting a spring water jacket he made himself!! It was too funny!
And his best friend Natey...whom he has renamed several different times my favorites are: Romeo and Toby. I don't even know where he hears this stuff!!
He's also very much a 3 year old. He has his own "special way" to go to and from the car. He gets to open and lock all doors. It can be very frustrating at times but I guess these are things that are important in a 3 year old life. Boy, I wish that was the only things I had to worry about in life!! Through it all Robby keeps us smiling!
2 comments:
love that first picture! too cute:) i can relate to 3 year olds having to do things themselves and in a certain way! giving nathan new names sounds like something johnny would do :) (by the way, good luck with moving this week!)
The pictures are so great! And being Johnny's son, I think I'd be surprised if Robby didn't think of new names for Nathan.
Post a Comment