Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cookie Time

I've always loved making cookies with my nieces and nephews back home. Toddler age is my all time favorite! So I decided to actually let Robby stir the bowl and wear an apron like mommy. I usually hold him up while I use the mixer and he just loves it then I set him down and give him an empty bowl and spoon so he thinks he's doing the same. This time I let him stir the cookie dough. He liked it a lot. Mostly because he got to sneak some dough out of the bowl...must have seen his daddy do that a few times ;-) He also really liked wearing the apron and didn't want to take it off for a while. Guess Santa will have to work on a little apron for him.


Robby's favorite part of mom's cooking.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! How cute!

mom said...

I think (grandma) still has that fabic love mom

Jennifer Rose said...

Hmmm... that's a good idea. I think Santa might start working on aprons for Robby's cousins too. You know how much we like to bake!

Trace said...

Haha, so cute! I can't decide if he's going to be an optomitrist, dentist, conductor/musical prodogy, or a chef! What a talented boy!!