This is a little chart I made for Robby's potty training. Whenever he tells someone he has to potty or that he went potty, he gets a sticker. And whenever he goes in the potty he gets another sticker. He loves getting stickers. We thought he might pretend to go potty to get more stickers but he doesn't. The other night he walked into the bathroom and up his potty steps, peed in the toilet and left, as if he were a pro. We're glad he's continuing to make progress but he's still far from being completely "trained." He wears big boy underwear at least once a day. He loves them! He has some in Cars and some in baseball. We ask him to go get a diaper or underwear and he always comes out with his underwear.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Potty Progress
This is a little chart I made for Robby's potty training. Whenever he tells someone he has to potty or that he went potty, he gets a sticker. And whenever he goes in the potty he gets another sticker. He loves getting stickers. We thought he might pretend to go potty to get more stickers but he doesn't. The other night he walked into the bathroom and up his potty steps, peed in the toilet and left, as if he were a pro. We're glad he's continuing to make progress but he's still far from being completely "trained." He wears big boy underwear at least once a day. He loves them! He has some in Cars and some in baseball. We ask him to go get a diaper or underwear and he always comes out with his underwear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When I send his Xmas gifts I will send the baseball stickers love mom
That is awesome! What a big boy...now if Josh could just go in the toilet....
I thought only girls wore "panties". We just call them under pants for our boys. ;)
Wow! That's awesome!!
That's sweet that he's so honest about it. He's such a good boy. I'm so proud of him! And who doesn't love stickers...it's fun!
Post a Comment